Planning Law

We can help you:

  • challenge the refusal or deemed refusal of a development consent;
  • seek a Court order in relation to trees that need pruning or removal on your property;
  • challenge the conditions attached to a development approval;
  • seek orders for the compliance of a developer with development conditions;
  • by advising you on the pursuit of an objection to a development and alternative conditions of development.