Local Government

We can help you:

  • challenge a Council election;
  • by advising on your loss of employment or employment entitlements where you were a Council employee;
  • by advising you on plans of management for community land;
  • advising you on leases or licences granted by the Council in respect of community land;
  • by advising you on damage caused by Councils in undertaking graffiti removal work;
  • by advising you on how to arrange for the revocation or modification of an approval granted by Councils;
  • by advising you on the lodgment of a filming proposal with a Council;
  • write letters requesting that Councils abate a public nuisance;
  • appeal a Council approval as to whether “deferred commencement” provisions apply;
  • and so much more.