Property Law

We can help you:

  • Lodge an application for adverse possession in relation to property used over a long period of time;
  • Lodge or remove a caveat;
  • Lodge a primary application where land involved is not yet Torrens Title;
  • Undertake conveyancing to purchase or sell your property;
  • And much more.